There is no comparing today’s modern cloth diaper to the cloth diapers that your mom and grandma used. In the last 5-10 years cloth diapers have made revolutionary changes! Today’s cute and fashionable cloth diapers are fitted, contoured, pinless, come in tons of print choices and are as easy to use as a disposable. Read more: How to Use Cloth Diapers – Modern Cloth Diapers Are Easy to Use
15 Reasons to Use Cloth Diapers on Your Baby
- COMFORT – Cloth diapers are soft, breathable and comfortable for your baby. Also see: The Benefits of Cloth Diapers
- SAVINGS – Cloth diapers can save you about $4104.40 for a family of two children. The cost of laundering has been factored in to this estimate. Read More: Cloth vs. Disposable Diapers – Cost
- EASY TO USE – Today’s cloth diapers are just as easy to use as disposables. How to Use Cloth Diapers – Modern Cloth Diapers Are Easy to Use
- EASY TO WASH & CARE FOR – Cloth diapers are so much easier to wash & care for then they used to be – no need to dunk, swirl and soak!Washing Cloth Diapers
- THEY GO ON & FIT LIKE A DISPOSABLE – Today’s choices in diapers come in adjustable sizes or are sized to fit. They are fitted, contoured, pinless and simple to use. They are much CUTER than disposables! Cloth Diaper Styles
- LEAK-FREE – Mother-ease Cloth Diapers are leak-free diaper systems. The Mother-ease slogan is “Leak-free cloth diapers” because they have been designed to be a truly leak-free diaper system that you can depend on!
- CHEMICALS – Disposable diapers contain toxic chemicals, drying agents, dyes and fragrances. The chemicals in cloth diapers have caused or been linked to many toxic responses. Read more: The Harmful Chemicals in Disposable Diapers
- FASHIONABLE – Today’s diapers come in cute, fashionable designs and styles. There are so many designs and styles of diapers to choose from it makes cloth diapering a fun fashion statement. Cloth Diaper Styles
- ENVIRONMENT – About 18 billion disposable diapers enter our landfills each and every year and it is estimated that it takes 300+ years for them to decompose. Read more: Disposable Diapers and The Environment
- LESS DIAPER RASH – The chemicals in disposable diapers have been linked to diaper rash. Read more: Diapers and Your Baby’s Health”
- REDUCED CHANCE OF ASTHMA – The results of a study published in 1999 demonstrated that some types of disposable diapers emit chemicals that are toxic to the respiratory tract and that disposable diapers should be considered as one of the factors that might cause or exacerbate asthmatic conditions. If you haven’t read it yet: The Harmful Chemicals in Disposable Diapers
- EARLIER POTTY TRAINING/LEARNING – Many parents report that children who wear cloth diapers potty train earlier than children who wear disposable diapers. Potty Training vs. Potty Learning
- CONVENIENCE – No trips to the store when you are out of disposables.
- FABRIC OPTIONS – You have a choice of many fabrics including organic and bamboo. Read about: Mother-ease Diaper Fabrics
- THEY HOLD THEIR VALUE – There is a market for used/pre-owned cloth diapers so you can resell them when you are done with them.
Visit the Store and check out the Mother-ease cloth diaper design choices ~ styles, patterns, colors…