Imagine…The Perfect Leak-Free Diaper
- SAVING $4100.00 on diapers for your family (of two children) – or more if you have more than 2 children
- A diaper that is soft, breathable and comfortable for your baby; a diaper made with cotton, organic cotton or soft bamboo touching your baby’s skin rather than stiff, itchy paper and plastic
- A diaper without all the harmful chemicals that are found in disposable diapers. Disposable diapers contain dioxin, sodium polyacrylate and more, which have been linked to and have caused many toxic responses.
- A diaper that you can depend on to be truly LEAK-FREE! Mother-ease diapers are leak-free and the Mother-ease Sandy’s diaper won the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) award.
- A CUTE, cloth diaper that is fitted, contoured and pinless just like a disposable. Today’s revolutionary cloth diapers are nothing like the cloth diapers that you mother and grandmother used; they are cute and fashionable and are available in many styles, fabrics, patterns and colors.
- A cloth diaper that is as easy to use as a disposable and is easy to wash (you don’t need to dunk, swirl or soak today’s modern cloth diapers).
- Being environmentally responsible by not contributing to the 18 billion disposable diapers that enter our landfills each and every year which are estimated to take 300+ years to decompose
Mother-ease award-winning cloth diapers ~ truly leak-free ~ truly amazing!
The health, comfort, savings and ease-of-use are enough to convince most parents to use cloth; but, if you want more reasons then check out this article: 15 Reasons to Use Cloth Diapers on Your Baby